Know what makes a baked potato great? The toppings. So get ready. Because BRIZO is about to be the ultimate topper you can’t resist.
- Pico de Gallo (you can make your own or get some at the store)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Turn on your oven to 425°F
- Wash potatoes and trim away any blemishes
- Prick potatoes all over with a fork
- Line a baking pan with foil and bake potatoes for 50-60 minutes
- Make the Pico de Gallo
- Chop ingredients finely and mix together to taste:
- Firm tomato
- Lime Juice
- After your potatoes are done baking, top with Pico de Gallo, avocados, and cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle BRIZO over the top!