An ole’ standby...chicken! Most chicken dinners are pretty standard but a great staple in our home! Are you ready to take your chicken dinner to the next level with BRIZO?
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- White or brown rice
- Brussel sprouts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Approximately 1-2 hours before cooking, begin marinating the chicken in BRIZO
- Cook the chicken over medium heat until browned and cooked through (no pink)
(alternate cooking method: make chicken kabobs by cutting into 2-inch pieces, placing on skewers and then grilling. Cook through until chicken is firm.)
- Cook your choice of rice.
- Sprinkle brussel sprouts with extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper
- Roast brussel sprouts 400° for 15 minutes (remember to turn occasionally)
- Place chicken on bed of rice with brussel sprouts as the side
- Drizzle BRIZO